‘I Don’t Paint Dreams or Nightmares, I Paint My Own Reality’ Quote by Frida Khalo. Artwork by Analisa Kiskis.
Artist Statement by Analisa Kiskis : I have seen Frida Kahlo, how she swims and glides her fins under the ocean waves. There are seashells and rocks around her. I see Frida shining in the sky with a smile on her face, saying “I am free”.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping